The Day We Fight Back

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Oh the weather outside is frightfull....

..but in Sn@tch it's so delightful!

I dont know if you've checked out the
Holiday Hill sim but I spent most of my morning shopping and playing on the sim. I highly suggest you go and bring some friends for some great winter fun.



Take a ride on the ski lift to the top of the mountain



Once you get to the top be sure hop on the sled. This was so much fun I *had* to do it a couple of times... ok ok more like at least ten times. BTW this sled does seat two people for double the fun. I couldn't get my hubby out of World of Warcraft to come sledding with me ... aww *sad panda* lol.



I stopped a moment to sneak a treat to these fellas and made sure they knew my address for Christmas eve.



One of the things you must do while at Holiday Hill is take the carriage ride around the sim.


And for those of you who stuck around for the end I have a secret to share with you. It seems that Santa left of a little gift at Sn@tch store on the Holliday Hill sim right near the Christmas tree (where else would you expect it? LOL)


Be sure to stop by and pick up Ivey's goodies, do a little shopping, and tour the sim.
Pic 1, 2, 3, and 5
Outfit: Sn@tch Jori Cashmere Sweater & Jewel Silk Pants
Earmuffs: Artilleri - Knitt Earmuffs
Skin: Nomine - Sylvan
Hair: Ploom - Seffy II

Pic 4
Outfit: Sn@tch Krissmuss Glitter Dress
Skin: Nomine - Sylvan
Hair: booN - GIC128

Pic 6
Dress:
Sn@tch Dinner at 8
Boots: Sn@tch Muff Stompers
Earrings: Sn@tch Deschanel Earrings
Christmas tree shown in the picture
All four of the aforementioned items are free at the Sn@tch store on the Holiday Hill sim.

2 comments:

Ivey Deschanel said...

It's such a gorgeoussss place. Very happy to be a part of it!

Ivey Deschanel said...

duhh I accidentally deleted Johnny Blackheart's comment but here it is. I saved a copy...

Adorable! Thanks for mentioning Holiday Hill and for representing it with such fantastic shots. Sn@tch colours look great on that snow. ;)

Thanks Johnny!