The Day We Fight Back

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Aint that some Sn@tch

Hey Sn@tchettes just posting Ivey's newest releases before my power goes out again. It's raining here in Arizona and while I love days like this my power doesn't seem to like the high winds so I will make this a quicky. *winks*




PIC !:
Outfit: Sn@tch Makin the Rent
Bracers: Sn@tch Dirty Biker Cuffs
Tattoo: GOK
Skin: LAQ
Hair: Magika

PIC 2:
Outfit: Sn@tch Mimi Doll Dress
Socks: Sn@tch Toxic Tie Dye Socks
Shoes: Sn@tch Drucilla Boots
Skin: Curio
Makeup: Sn@tch Wild Tattoo Makeup - Selena (*gushes* lurv this one)
Hair: Truth


PIC 3:

Top: Sn@tch Sugar Sweater
Pants: Sn@tch Do a Trick Leather Pants
Skin: Heartsick
Makeup: Sn@tch Wild Tattoo Makeup - Grape Crush
Hair: Exile


I will call for your taxi to Sn@tch while I am in the kitchen making some tea. 
 Enjoy the holiday weekend for those of you in the U.S.








No comments: