The Day We Fight Back

Monday, February 28, 2011

Glance Awards Winner: Sn@tch

I'm still on cloud 9 today and really can't believe it happened lol
Thank you SO much to everyone that voted for Sn@tch as Best Newcomer Friendly Store at the Glance Fashion Awards. Congratulations also to my fellow Nominees Bare Rose, Fab Free, MADesigns and Shiki...as I said in my acceptance speech, they are all sterling examples of caring and generosity and I was so humbled to be included with them.
I do believe that making the experience easy and fun for new players is paramount to promotion of Second Life and the rentention of people that come to see what the fuss is all about. 
  So, bring new players to Sn@tch and we'll be happy to help them out with new player freebies, advice and support. Thank you again to Glance, Rezzed.TV and all of you for your notice and praise. It means so much to be recognized for something you work so hard for. 

No comments: