The Day We Fight Back

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Retro Sn@tch

After Dressing up all Mad Men for the SCD Sweethearts Ball last night, it put me in the mood to show off some of the retro looks you can make with Sn@tch Clothing and Accessories
I think people forget sometimes or don't even know the kinds of things that I make. Yes I do grunge, yes I do gothic and clubwear but I also do lots of other styles too. My tastes are eclectic and varied and the things I make are just as different from week to week.
Definitely come check us out if you're looking for something more urban or modern or Goth but we have a whole mix of retro, casual and dressy clothing that you may not think about when you hear Sn@tch.

Pic 1: 
Top: Sn@tch Jori Cashmere Sweater (Wine) 
Skirt: Sn@tch Alice Pencil Skirt (Black) 
Belt: Sn@tch Black Dahlia Belt 
Shoes: Sn@tch Vintage Pumps (Coming Soon) 
Pearls: Mood 
Hair: MrS 
Skin: Curio 
Makeup: Sn@tch Holiday (Matte) 

Pic 2: 
Jacket: Sn@tch Lucky's Jean Jacket (Black) 
Top: Sn@tch Girl Band Tank (Retro) 
Pants: Sn@tch The Office Capris (Grey) 
Scarf: Sn@tch Vivian Scarf (Freebie from SCD Party) 
Shoes: Sn@tch Poppy Flats (Texture Change) 
Glasses: Dolores Cateye Sunglasses 
Hair: Ploom 
Skin: Curio 

Pic 3:  
Dress: Sn@tch Go To Meeting Dress (Blue)
Shoes: Sn@tch Slouchy Janes (Texture Change Socks)
Hair: Kin
Skin: Sn@tch Solstice Skin/Greta (Tone 2)

No comments: