The Day We Fight Back

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Someone hit the Blue Light

For those who don't know...there is a section in my main store called Off the Rack. I take parts from the hundreds of separates I sell as fatpacks and combine them into complete single outfits.
Each outfit includes the clothing layers and the sculpted and prim parts for the outfits not including shoes and jewelry. Kinda like Garanimals for adults LOL. I pick color combos I like and do some pair ups I didn't think of when I made them.
This week the Blue Light Specials are all new Off the Rack Outfits. SIX of them to choose from or get them all. They're only $69 L each through the weekend. The fabulous ears I'm wearing are from [GAUZE],
the Skin from Mother Goose and the hair is from
Lamb, Exile and Ploom. All Shoes and Jewelry are from Sn@tch

Look for these special sale priced outfits as well as 40 or so more from Off the Rack in the Main Showroom of Sn@tch

No comments: