The Day We Fight Back

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Made Wtih REAL Sn@tch

Hiya Sn@tchlings *waves furiously* Just here to bring you another installment of Ivey's newest releases. I am squeeeeeing over these outfits. I wont tell you which ones are my favorite... I will leave that decision up to you.



Pic 1
Dress: Sn@tch (in store fishing set) Bloody Sunday.
The whole time I was fishing for this outfit I kept singing the U2 song lol. The cool thing is this outfit comes in a bloody & non bloody version, the socks you see, shoes, and the axe!
Skin: Curio
Hair: Detour
Makeup: Little Pricks/Skin Deep

Pic 2:
Top: Sn@tch Scarlet Woman Corset
Skirt: Sn@tch Nightmare Skirt
Jewlery: Sn@tch Mandala set (in store gift)
Makeup: Beauty Killer goth makeup set
Skin: LAQ
Hair: Truth

pic 3
Dress: Sn@tch Fancy Dress
Skin: Belleza
Hair: Posh

pic 4
Jacket: Sn@tch PFC Military Jackets
Jeans: Sn@tch Lowrise jeans
Skin: LAQ
Hair: Truth

pic 5
Top: Sn@tch Punch Drunk Punk Tanks
Pants: Sn@tch To Tight Latex Pants
Tat: Sn@tch Apnea
Bracers: Sn@tch Dirty Biker Cuffs
Collar: Sn@tch Padlocked Collar
Skin: Curio
Hair: Dura
Facial Scars: Little Pricks/Skin Deep

All poses by Posies
Taxi to Sn@tch!


No comments: