The Day We Fight Back

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Schooooools out for ever!

Ok ok maybe not for ever but at least for the summer. Can you tell I am excited? What also has me excited is Ivey's newest releases. What goodies has Ivey come up with this week? Why I am so glad you asked *grin* let me show you.




pic 1

Top: Sn@tch Pasha Scarf Top
Pants: Sn@tch Lyric Blue Jeans
Skin: .Ploom. Maia Milk - Gloomy Day
Hair: Junewave

pic 2
Dress: Sn@tch
Skin:[Al Vulo]
Hair: Truth
Makeup: [Mock] Secret Menu Tree Teefs
I adore just the hint of teeth on this created by Mockie a former Sn@tch model and my old RLC buddy.

Pic3
Outfit: Sn@tch Clamdigger Claire
Skin: LAQ
Hair: {{Trico}}

pic 4
Dress: Sn@tch Princess Claudine
Skin: The Plastic
Hair: Truth

All poses by: Posies

Here is your taxi to Sn@tch come spend a warm lazy summer day with us, check out the new releases, grab your fishing pole for the new adorable fishing outfit and bring a friend to hit those riot boards and updated lucky chairs.



No comments: