The Day We Fight Back

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sn@tch After Class

 We have a new Fishing Outfit today! Of course everyone is aware of the new Hogwarts RP sim coming next month, so I thought it would be perfect to put together some uniforms. Some of the parts may not be school/wearable (lol you know me) but most are appropriate for a 5th year student. 
There are 25 pieces including 3 sweaters, White Blouse with four house ties, black ballet flats, 3 pairs of socks, tweed trousers, tweed slim skirt and a black & grey plaid full skirt. 
I hope you can use some of these for your RP and have fun fishing! 
The Sn@tch-n-Grab Special today is a pretty flirty fairy outfit called Ginger Fairy (only cause I had my red wig on lol) It's 6 sets of Sheer Jersey Layered Skirts and Silk Halters with a smoky/cloudy dragonfly and leaf pattern. Pretty Colors & perfect for the Forest

Also new Riot Vendor and Fortune Teller Deals Today

No comments: