The Day We Fight Back

Monday, September 5, 2011

Louder than Sn@tch

Ok I knew this weeks release from Ivey was gonna be hawt when I looked in my inventory and saw a skirt named after one of my favorite bands from the 80's, The Smiths!! (Did you pick up on my Smith's Album title reference in the title? *grins*) Although I was a bit bias about the Girlfriend in a Coma Skirts I have to admit I loveddddd everything Ivey released this week and honestly I couldn't pick a favorite if I had to. I think you'll enjoy the new releases this week too.




pic 1
Dress: Sn@tch Little Lupie Crepe Dress
Earrings: Sn@tch Drops of Vanity
Skin: Al Vulo
Hair: Dura

pic 2
Top: Sn@tch Leather Bandeau Tops
Skirt: Sn@tch Girlfriend in Coma Plaid Skirts
Arm Tatoo: Sn@tch Apnea
Necklace, Makeup, Tattoo (DNR): Skin Deep/Little Pricks
Skin: .Ploom.
Hair: [Detour]

pic 3
Top: Sn@tch Loose Lips Sink Ships Tank Top
Pants: Sn@tch Lyric Jeans
Makeup layer & Tattoo: Skin Deep/Little Pricks
Faun Ears and Antlers: Epic
Skin: Mother Goose
Hair: fri.day

pic 4
Top: Sn@tch Butch Tanks
Pants: Sn@tch Thrift Store PJ Pants
Makeup and Tattoo: Skin Deep/Little Pricks
Skin: Al Vulo
Hair: .Ploom.

All poses by Posies

Taxi to Sn@tch


No comments: