The Day We Fight Back

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

OMG is it Halloween yet?

Lawdy I can NOT wait for Halloween to roll around.  I've been peeking at the build for the Sn@tch/Pulse/Nomine Halloween event this fall... let me tell you this year is going to blow the past four years away.  I can't wait for the The Flesh Game to start.  Now Ivey would disown me if I gave out too much info but if you want to take a peek follow the post to the bottom.  In the mean time, allow me to show you some newness at Sn@tch 


pic 1
Dress:  Sn@tch Serenity Dress
Necklace:  Sn@tch Drops of Vanity
Skin:  Mother Goose
Hair:  Dura

pic 2
Outfit:  Sn@tch Fast & Loose
Hair:  .Ploom.
Skin:  .Ploom.
Makeup and Tattoo:  Skin Deep/Little Pricks

pic 3
Outfit:  Sn@tch Farewell My Concubine
Skin:  .Ploom.
Hair:  Dura

pic 4
Dress:  Sn@tch Peer Presure Dress
Skin:  Belleza
Hair:  Analog Dog

All poses by Posies
Come join us at Sn@tch!

And as promised... you can check out the FB page for The Flesh Game here!
 

No comments: