The Day We Fight Back

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sn@tch - I Put That Sh#t On Everything!

Hey Sn@tchettes,
I am a little late with this post,  but I must admit I love it when Ivey gets into her latex moods!  The past few weeks have been pure rubbery ooey  gooey love for me and I just had to share some picies with you. 

Outfit:  Sn@tch Mignon Latex Set
Skin:  Al Vulo
Hair:  Magika

Outfit:  Sn@tch Superbitch
Skin: .ploom.
Hair:  Analog Dog


Top:  Sn@tch Techno Latex Tops
Pants:  Sn@tch Superbitch
Collar: Sn@tch
Skin:  Curio
Tattoo:  Sn@tch 
Makeup:  Little Pricks
Hair:  Dura 


Outfit:  Sn@tch AnneMarie
Skin:  .ploom.
Hair:  Damselfly
Glasses:  Muism

Top:  Sn@tch Petra Polka Dot Tops
Skirt:  Sn@tch Jersey High Waisted Skirts
Jewelry:  Sn@tch
Skin:  Al Vulo
Hair: EMO-tions

All poses by Posies

If you've waited for the crowds to die down at The Flesh Game now is your time to come play with us and receive some fabulous gifts from our Pulse, Sn@tch City, and Nomine venders.  While you're there stop by and check out the new releases at Sn@tch.  Here is your taxi.

No comments: