The Day We Fight Back

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Counting Down with Sn@tch

Counting down to what you ask?  I am so glad you asked.  I am counting down to 33 and 80 days. I don't know about you guys but rl seems to be a hot mess as of late.  I have 33 work days until spring break and 80 until summer vacation.  I know, horrible of me right?  Well, there is one thing I look forward to each week, and that is Ivey's new releases.  I hope you enjoy them half as much as I do.  Come check out the new release wall and pick something sultry ... valentines day is just a few weeks away *wink wink*


Dress:  Sn@tch Liv Maxi Dress
Jewlery:  My Cold Black Heart
Skin:  Al Vulo
Hair:  .Ploom.

Outfit:  Sn@tch Boudoir Lace Body Suit
Stockings:  Teaser for Love Sheer Stockings
Jewlery:  Sn@tch Vanity Drops
Skin:  LAQ
Hair:  Illusory

Outfit:  Sn@tch Battle Leather Bikinis
Stockings:  Sn@tch Teaser for Love Sheer Stockings
Tatoos:  Little Pricks
Skin:  LAQ
Hair:  CaTwA

Dress:  Sn@tch Sequin Drape Dress
Jewlery:  Sn@tch Deschanel Earrings and Bracelet
Skin:  LAQ
Hair:  LeLutka

Taxi to Sn@tch

No comments: