The Day We Fight Back

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sn@tch it up!

I am totally in love with Ivey's newest addition to her line, the mesh corset but I have to tell you a secret *leans in and lowers her voice*  When I tried on the Spell on You PVC outfit, my hubby gasped and said "I just wannna bite that".  It took me a minute and when I rotated the camera I did an "oh?!? ... oh yeah!" I wont ruin the surprise but you HAVE to check out Ivey's newest masterpiece!  Come down and check out all the new releases.  


Outfit:  Sn@tch Ida Lovedlace Mesh Corset Outfit
Earrings:  Sn@tch Daphne Earrings
Skin:  Curio
Hair:  Truth 
Glasses:  Muism

Outfit:  Sn@tch Spell on You PVC Suit
Makeup and Glasses:  Sn@tch City Glam Shades and Makeupz
Skin:  Curio
Hair:  A&Y
Additional Makeup:  Little Pricks


Dress:  Sn@tch Low Rent Jezabel 
Skin:  Mother Goose
Hair:  Analog Dog
eyeliner:  IrEn


Top:  Sn@tch Amazon Ribbed Tops
Pants:  Sn@tch Lyric Jeans
Skin:  Al Vulo
Hair:  Magika

All poses by Posies

No comments: