The Day We Fight Back

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sn@tch on Parade

I was feeling a bit glum as I just had a rather large birthday milestone but I got to parade around in Ivey's newest releases and that always makes me happy.  My hubby reminded me that birthdays are just another year of XP (experience) points gained.  (Can you tell we've been playing SWTOR as of late?  hehe)  I hope you enjoy the shots of my escapades.  Come down to Sn@tch and check out the new release wall!


Outfit:  Sn@tch Never Strayed
Jewlery:  Sn@tch Crystal Gypsy
Skin:  Al Vulo
Hair:  Exile

Top:  Sn@tch Strap Halter
Skirt:  Showgirl Sequin Pants
Necklace:  Sn@tch Monochrome
Earrings:  Sn@tch Daphne Earrings
Gloves:  Sn@tch  Leather Gloves
Bracelet:  Sn@tch Chunky Silver and Black Bangles
Skin: .ploom.
Hair:  EMO-tions

Corset:  Sn@tch Emmeline Floral Corsets
Panties:  Sn@tch Scary Baby Panties
Gloves:  Sn@tch Tango Jeweled Latex Gloves
Jewelry:  Sn@tch Crystal Gypsy Jewelry
Skin:  Al Vulo
Hair:  Damselfly

Outfit:  Sn@tch On the Floor
Skin:  .ploom.
Hair:  LeLutka

All poses by Posies

Here is your Taxi to Sn@tch

No comments: