The Day We Fight Back

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Break with Sn@tch

So much for soaking up some rays on my spring break.  It's been rainy and cold here the past couple of days, but I am not too upset as the last measurable rain we had was December 18th.  The rain has given me a chance to catch up on my reading and I just finished the second book of the Hunger Games this morning.  One more to go before the movie is released on Friday.  Since I couldn't get much sun in my rl I thought I'd get some in SL in Ivey's newest sexikini.  Her other releases are adorable as well.  Come on down to Sn@tch and check out the new releases.


Bikini:  Sn@tch Flirty Star Bikini
Skin:  Al Vulo
Makeup:  [Mock]
Hair:  CaTwA
Eyes:  IKON
Baby:  Zooby
Addison's bathing suit:  Cream Peach

Outfit:  Sn@tch Aurora Lace Bodysuit
Jewlery:  Sn@tch Drops of Vanity
Skin:  .Ploom.
Hair:  Damselfly

Shirt:  Sn@tch NSFW Ravage Tees
Pants:  Sn@tch Lowdown Dirty Jeans
Skin:  Mother Goose
Make up (lipstick):  Pink Fuel
Hair:  .Ploom.
Cunt Tattoo:  Little Pricks

Top:  Sn@tch Bandages Tee
Skirt:  Sn@tch Truck Stop Skirt
Earrings:  Sn@tch Drops of Vanity
Skin:  Al Vulo
Makeup (lipstick):  [Mock]
Hair: W&Y

Outfit:  Sn@tch Grin and Bear It
Skin:  .Ploom.
Makeup:  [Mock]
Hair:  LeLutka
Bruises Tattoo:  Little Pricks


No comments: