The Day We Fight Back

Saturday, June 16, 2012

If you can use your magic hands or your super Sn@tch

Omg did you all watch the first episode of Season 5 of True Blood?  When I heard Pam say that line I squeeled and made a mental note that I had to use the Super Sn@tch line in my next blog posting; however the "I'm wearing a Walmart sweatshirt for y'all.  If that is not a demonstration of team spirit, I don't know what is" was priceless!  What made me squeel even more on Wednesday was Ivey released her first petite outfit, it is just tooooo cute.  Make sure to poke Ivey letting her know that we want moreeeee petite outfits.  On top of that I got a shirt named after me *swoons*.  Be sure to stop by to check out all of the new goodies at Sn@tch.



Outfit:  Sn@tch  Skeletanks Set (for petites)
Petite Avatar:  Al Vulo
Hair:  CaTwA


Top:  Sn@tch  Dahlia Lace Crop Top
Skirt:  Sn@th  Lowdown Dirty Denim Mini
Skin:  Al Vulo
Hair:  Damselfly


Swimsuit:  Sn@tch  Anchors Away 
Skin:  Al Vulo (group gift)
Hair:  Truth
Tattoo:  Actchio


Top:  Sn@tch Rachel Camisoles
Skirt: Sn@tch  Leather Skater Mini
Jewlery:  Sn@tch  Drops of Vanity
Skin:  Mojo
Hair: Emotions



Dress:  Sn@tch Take the Dare
Jewlery:  Sn@tch My Cold Black Heart
Skin:  Pink Fuel
Hair: .b.


No comments: