The Day We Fight Back

Sunday, July 1, 2012

My digits!


Strawberry Singh has issued her Digits Challenge again in the wake of Mesh introduction into SL. I love seeing the changes made and the changes NOT made by some. I've always had an extreme shape in SL, as Winter put it in his post "It's okay, I'm a monster" LOL love that. 


How has the introduction of mesh affected your SL, if at all? Are you open to wearing mesh often or do you still shy away from it? 


Mesh is amazing and exciting, especially to a designer. To be able to do things we couldn't before and more effectively, with more detail, faster rezzing and less prim weight is wicked! I think it's a fantastic tool, just like sculpts were when those were introduced. 


Have you changed your shape to fit into mesh? If so, did you go bigger or smaller?


I haven't changed my shape much. If something is very hard to fit or I have to change my shape too much, I just won't wear it. I like my curves and it's something I'm not willing to alter for a top or pair of pants. I also have though an alternate shape with larger breasts, smaller tummy and less love handles but not much less!

Do you think the mesh deformer will resolve a lot of the issues people seem to have with mesh and will it encourage you to wear mesh more often, if you don’t already?


I'm very excited about the release of a deformer especially as I have a very different top and bottom ratio (small boobs/big ass) This will be a huge help for me as a shopper AND a designer. I'll definitely wear more when more fits without extreme changes to my personal shape. Hopefully more people will try it!


Thanks Berry, fun challenge as always!

2 comments:

Strawberry Singh said...

You have a great shape and I have a lot of admiration for those that are sticking to their numbers and not caving to change for mesh. I hope the deformer makes it easier for everyone to wear mesh. Thanks again for participating, would love it if you could add the pic to the flickr group as well: http://www.flickr.com/groups/digits

Ivey Deschanel said...

Thank you, I will! <3