The Day We Fight Back

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

We Wish You A Merry Sn@tchmas

I've known Ivey for years and she is such a wonderful and giving person. She gave me my first job in SL being a Sn@tch model then the store manager. I grew and opened my own store but I will always be there for her & Rob if they ever need anything. The holidays is a time to be close to one another. So be sure to share the love and tell the people around you just how much they mean to you.


Style Card:
Sn@tch Mesh Lydia Corset Dress - Teal - Med
Sn@tch Misty Cable Knit Sweater - Black
Sn@tch Equinox Leather Boots - Black Floral
Sn@tch Aspen Wool Socks - Teal
Skin: Glam Affair
Hair: Truth - Chynna

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Ivey Deschanel said...

I love you sweetheart. We both do and we're so proud to call your our friend! <3 Merry Christmas!

Roblem Hogarth said...

-Huggs- Very glad to have you as our friend!

Roblem Hogarth said...

-Huggs- Very glad to have you as our friend!