The Day We Fight Back

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sn@tch Specials Today and the World Goth Fair Begins!


Hi hi and happy humpday. I hope your week is going well so far. Mine's been nuts! Getting ready for a big event like the World Goth Fair along with everything else I usually do is a little hairy LOL. But I made it! I wish I could say I could relax now but that's never really the case hehe. 


And the World Goth Fair has begun. World Goth Fair is an annual Second Life event, officially sanctioned by the folks at World Goth Day to benefit the Sophie Lancaster Foundation. It's on two sims and there are tons of great Gothic and alternative creators with booths full and special items to raise money for this much needed charity. All proceeds from the sale of this set will go to the SLF. It just started about an hour ago so if you can't get in yet, try again later on! Here's the SLurl straight to my booth! 


And at the Sn@tch Main Store there are NEW Specials Today, lookie!
The Woeful Wednesday thing this week is a color set of the latex and lace stockings I made for an outfit last week. I knew people would want more colors, so there ya go! Only $50 L too, just for today! (and maybe tomorrow, if I forget to take it down like last week lol)

The Riot Vendors are freshly packed with some springish-summerish things including a sexy and bright bikini, a revealing latex bustier and something colorful and MESH! That's a switch up lol

The fishing outfit is the same this week but it's still cute! YES even this week -wink-

That's it for today. Come to Sn@tch Soon and SEE What's NEW

No comments: