The Day We Fight Back

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Last Week's Sn@tch

I'm late!  I'm late!  Not for a very important date but to show you Ivey's releases from last week!  OMG I am in lurv with the new animal print mesh mini skirts and the new Paragon Jewelry set!  It's like the one set you need that goes with everything!  The two new dresses are just to die for... Imma see if I put on the Helena dress if hubby will get the hint and take me dancing *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*



Dress:  Sn@tch Pearl Mesh Mini Dress
Jewelry:  Sn@tch Paragon Jewelry Set


Makeup:  Sn@tch Underworld Makeup
Dress:  Sn@tch Helena Mesh Satin Gown
Jewelry:  Sn@tch Paragon Jewelry Set


Skirt:  Sn@tch Bambi Mesh Fur Skirt
Top:  Sn@tch Attitude Cropped Tees
Jewelry:  Sn@tch Paragon Jewelry Set
Makeup:  Sn@tch Underworld Makeup


No comments: