The Day We Fight Back

Sunday, July 21, 2013

All Your Sn@tch Are Belong To Us

Hey Sn@tchettes, Happy weekend!  It's Saturday so we all know what that means... yup, Ivey's new releases.  I've posted just a smattering of new stuff so be sure to go check out all the new releases.  Grab a fishing pole 'cuz the new outfit is out and bring a friend to do some riot boarding.


Sn@tch Lone Sheer Bodysuits


Sn@tch Mesh Pop Violence Bustier 


 Sn@tch Mesh Bad New Leather Crop Top
Sn@tch Mesh Feline Leopard Fur Shorts
Sn@tch Suede Wristband

Sn@tch Basix Cropped Sweater
Sn@tch Bomber Latex Pants
Sn@tch Suede Wristband

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me what brand/style of hair you are wearing in the first photo? Thank you in advance!

Ivey Deschanel said...

I'll see if I can find out from Dahlia when I talk to her! Sorry for the wait. :))

Dahlia Darkstone said...

The hair is from analog dog =)