The Day We Fight Back

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

There's a Bit of Sn@tch in All of Us

Specials today! We've got a New Woeful Wednesday Thing, New Riot Vendors, a New Fishing Outfit and of course all the other every day must have Sn@tch tidbits.
For Woeful Wednesday I have this set of 5 graphic mini dresses. I used a cool old wood block print and it comes in 5 sizes, so grab the one that fits today for only $50 L!
Check out all the stores participating at the Woeful Wednesday Website!

There's a NEW Fishing Outfit today too! I knowww I'm on a blue kick lately but one more k? LOL The Meadow Fae is a set of 23 parts including sweater, blouse, ribbed corset, metallic jeans, ruffled skirt, shoes, earrings and Lolas Tango Hud. Fish for 'em all and you can make a couple different outfits. Everything is transferable and trading is encouraged!
-----------------------------------------------
3 NEW things in the Riot Vendors too! Bring friends and drop the prices fast!

 And that's enough for today I think! I have a surprise coming for my VIPs this weekend along with lots more New Summer Pretties! 'Til I see you again, enjoy the stuff & be sweet to each other!




No comments: