The Day We Fight Back

Saturday, November 16, 2013

When the Sn@tch is a' Rockin...Don't bother knockin just come on in!

Heyyy loves! I hope your Saturday is going great. Mine will be as soon as I send this notecard out LOL I have a craving to kill some zombies today. I also have some new stuff for you at Sn@tch and it's a separates extravaganza!


And the Sn@tch-n-Grab Special is still up for only $75 L you get all the colors of this Cute and Comfy Mesh Argyle Sweater. Just choose your size! 

That's IT! 'Cept to tell you that This is the last weekend for System Failure! We start taking it down on Monday (to free up prims so I can build my new store lol) so it's your last chance to play! Thank you to everybody that came and I can't wait to do it again next year. We already have plans!

Have an exceptional weekend and I'll see ya in church! LOL -wink- Be sweet to each other <3 p="">

No comments: