The Day We Fight Back

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I got My Sn@tch, Where's Yours?

Wednesday comes so fast! It's that time again. More specials to decorate your luscious avatars at Sn@tch! 

I'm in the Woeful Wednesday again this week with my fave special release in a while. Officially my new fave sweater is in this pack called Deadlove. It's a full mesh outfit with skully baggy (awesome) sweater and 6 pairs of fold-over waist plaid pants, Pick your pants size and you get ALL the sizes of the sweater to get the perfect fit for you. Only $50 L this week and that's a STEAL!

The Riots are newly filled with cute stuffs including a sexy punk layered corset set with Lolas Tango Appliers, an adorable spring tube dress with stripes and ruffles and a wicked sexy pastel silk skirt set in mesh (and YES I included the top with Lolas Tango Applier too!) Crowd the Riot Vendors and drop those prices, you know how to do it!


No comments: