The Day We Fight Back

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

It's been a long time my friends

 Yes it's been too long since I updated this blog &more than likely I'll be making some design changes soon so don't get too used to things LOL. As some of you know already, I had some very serious medical issues & a few devastating losses in our family over the past year and a half. I'm slowly getting back up to speed in SL after a long absence and I'm seriously loving it. I forgot how much I loved to work with fashion & how therapeutic it was for me...and all of my customers and VIPs have made me feel so loved & welcomed that I can't stay in the dumps I was in for so long.

It's time to get back to kicking ass in RL and in SL....SO here are all the newest things from Sn@tch and there's so much more coming. Bear with me a bit (I still have some issues that we're working on) but I am definitely here and ready to make with some sexy! ENJOY! Your Ferry to Sn@tch












New Fishing Outfit with a Nautical Theme!


And a Sn@tch VIP Group Gift too! 
Just wear your Group tag and click the
gift box on the coffee table in the VIP Lounge!


There are also a bunch of new lucky boards & we're still doing 
weekly specials & 3 New Riots every week so come see us!

No comments: