The Day We Fight Back

Saturday, December 1, 2007

New Kickass Shapes...









When I first came to SL I had the hardest time finding a shape I was comfy with. I bought several no mod shapes that were horrible and finally found out that mod ones were even available. My personal shape is a Gwen Stefani one that no longer looks anything like the original. LOL and I have the original to prove it too! I'm really excited about these. I finally bucked down and made some shapes I've been wanting to do forever. These are shapes I would actually buy. They've been out a few weeks and are selling amazingly well. All four shapes are modifiable and copyable. Sorry no trans on these. I also came up with a neat vendor idea for them at our main store on Pulse. Come by and see! More to come!

No comments: