The Day We Fight Back

Monday, July 7, 2008

ONLY FIVE HOURS LEFT!




I'm sitting here on my boat on my new open space sim (ahhh laglessness) drinking a prim maguerita and wishing you were here. No actually I'm wishing I was on a real boat in the Mediterranean with my BF drinking something I cant pronounce and smelling coconut oil...but this will have to do. Just wanted to remind you that the 50% off SALE at Sn@tch will be over in just a few hours...or as soon as I can get all the vendors repriced. Everything in the store is half off including shoes, shapes, skins and full outfits and fat packs. The sale also includes sister stores !Retox! and the Hunger right next door.





More News...Tomorrow I'm setting up for PRIDE week. I'm really excited about that. 90 amazing designers on four sims and tons of events and speakers scheduled and it starts July 12th. More to come about that sometime this week. Sn@tch is a PROUD supporter of the SL Gay and Lesbian community.



Ok thats enough work, I'm back to shopping slacking off. Sale is over at midnight SLT so hurry up before it's too LATE!





Luff & Peace!


Ivey

No comments: