The Day We Fight Back

Monday, September 8, 2008

Man, I Suck

Ok so I havent blogged for about two weeks...and what does Ivey do in two weeks? A buttload of clothes and shit. SO...I'm gonna space this out over a few days and not slam you all with a ton at once (ain't I considerate?) We'll start with the oldest stuffs and move forward. Here GOES!

This is classic punk..a stripey cropped hoodie with sculpted gloves and hood, served up with some bondage pants that have sculpted laces and a thin spiked and skulled belt. It took me awhile to come up with a name for this one so I went to the 80s standards and the Bow Wow Wow song "Baby, Oh No" I've had this song in my head for days lol


Anddd of course, more colors of the Striped Hoodie than anyone needs lol. No really tons of colors, 12 of em with sculpted gloves and hood. Not pictured are brown, orange and navy. I'll prolly be wearing this top for awhile and with everything lol

Some stuff for the guys cause well...they beg so nice. Punk as hell striped hoodies in 10 colors with a sculpted hood and sculpted gloves (textured short fingerless glove underneath) Kangaroo pouch is on the texture. These only come in one layer but who would tuck a hoodie" (LOL)
I think the boys were a little jealous that I did the bondage pants in a girl set and not for guys so cause I love em I put a set together with the hoodies. 􀀆You get a black and red striped hoodie with sculpted parts, bondage pants with flexi ties and a spiked and skulled belt for one low price!
I did some long hippie style sundresses with patchwork fabric. One in jewel tones, one in pale asian fabrics and one in black and white. These are simple three peice dresses, halter top, long glitch pants and skirt and they're not in a pack. They're all seperate so you can pick which is your fave. I like em all and I love wearing no shoes with them, hence the name "Barefoot"

Much more coming...come to the main Sn@tch Store for fab deals, muchos freebies..one of the hottest lucky chairs in SL and a hell of a Riot Vendor! Posting again in a bit!

No comments: