The Day We Fight Back

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Diamond Dogs Contest Winners!

I know I'm a day late (not gonna say a dollar short cause I got a dollar) But it was so hard to choose out of all the incredible pictures we got this year for the Guest Model Contest, I stewed over it all day yesterday and finally this morning made the final decisions. Those who didnt make the final group, please understand I had to choose from over 50 entries and it was a really hard thing to do. All the submissions were fantastic! That being said...on with the winners.

The first place winner who will walk as a guest model in our Diamond Dogs Fashion Show next week is Fallacy DeCuir YAYYY...she submitted three gorgeous pics and really she could have won with any of them. This is my fave though. She wins a buncha other stuff too. Congratulations Fallacy.



In second place and also winning a whole buncha stuff from the participating designers is Elspeth Jewell. Great composition, love the outfit and the look and especially the name "Have Crowbar-Will commit felony assault & grand larceny" hehe thanks Elspeth!!


In third place with her perfect picture called Smoke Break is Khitten Kurkha. OMG I love this pic. It's all attitude and Khitten looks so fab in my stuff too. A package of gifts coming your way soon!

I threw in a special mention too cause this photo came REALLY close to being in our top three, so Anna Zwiers will get a little gift from me for this wonderful pic called "Broken".
Again thank you to everyone that submitted a pic and took the time to do the contest. I wish I could give a big prize to everybody but instead I'll send you all hugs. The show is coming up soooon. More to come as we get closer!
Ivey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!! Congrats to everyone. The pictures are FABULOUS and I know Ivey had a hell of time trying to pick the favorites and ultimate winners.

It was a fun contest and I can't wait to see the runway show!

Kiss Kiss