The Day We Fight Back

Monday, April 26, 2010

I Curse Your Town






All Items Found at the Alternative Fair

Skin: Mango Mango Glitter Doll
Hair: Nightshade Lady Morphine/Jet
Eyes: Sn@tch Gloss Eyes-Dark Hazel
Horns: Pepper Spray ~PS~ Horns Black/Storm
Necklace- -= Forsaken=- Bird Skull Necklace with Feathers
Shirt: -=Forsaken=- Black Shrug
Dress- Sn@tch Lil Nipper Dress (Black)
Skirt: Wrecked Dollies-Purlioned Charcoal Victorian Skirt
Stockings: Schadenfreude Opaque Ash Amortentia Stockings
Cuffs- -=Forsaken=- Arm Cuffs
Boots- The U-Neek arz black boots

Photos Taken at Nomine

The Curse of Millhaven by Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds

I live in a town called Millhaven
And it's small and it's mean and it's cold
But if you come around just as the sun goes down
You can watch the whole thing turn to gold
It's around about then that I used to go a-roaming
La la la la La la la lie
All God's children they all gotta die

Since I was no bigger than a weavil they've been saying I was evil
That if "bad" was a boot that I'd fit it
That I'm a wicked young lady, but I've been trying hard lately
O fuck it! I'm a monster! I admit it!
Well it makes me so mad that my blood really starts a-going
La la la la La la la lie
Mama always told me that we all gotta die

Well I confessed to all these crimes and they put me on trial
I was laughing when they took me away
Off to the asylum in an old black Mariah
Well it ain't home, but you know, it's better than jail
It ain't such bad old place to happy home in
La la la la La la la lie
All God's children they all gotta die

No comments: