The Day We Fight Back

Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer Sn@tch Releases

I hope you all are enjoying your summer and are taking advantage of the Sn@tch Gift Card sale going on right now.  My family is getting ready to head back to Hawaii and some how I get the honor of house and dog sitting.  Heyyy how do I get suckered into that job?  So I was so happy to see Ivey's newest bathing suit, Caribe Bikinis.  Since I wont get to see it rl this summer I went to get some of that Aloha spirit at the beautiful Hana Aloha islands and did some surfing and relaxing on the beach.  I cant wait to go back to do some scuba diving.  Head on down to Sn@tch for all your summer needs!

Bathing Suit:  Caribe Bikinis
Skin: [Hush]
Hair:  Magika
Location:  Hana Aloha


Top:  Sn@tch Fairy Princess Halter
Skirt:  Sn@tch Beach Skirt
Skin: [Hush]
Hair:  Magika
Location:  Roche


Top:  Sn@tch Crepe Tube Top
Skirt:  Sn@tch Lowdow Dirty Denim Skirt
Cuffs:  Sn@tch Dirty Biker Cuffs
Skin:  Hush w/ Mock lip neutralizer
Hair:  .b.
Location:  Virtual Decay


Outfit:  Sn@tch Jenny Rotten
Bangles:  Sn@tch Royal Bangles
Skin:  Mojo 
Hair:  [Shag]
Location:  Virtual Decay

Dress:  Sn@tch Audrey Draped Mesh Dress
Skin:  [Hush]
Hair:  Emotions

Swimsuit:  Sn@tch Cherry Forever
Skin:  Al Vulo
Hair:  Truth
Lipstick:  Mock

Top:  Sn@tch Willow Cropped Sweaters
Skirt:  Sn@tch Geeky Skirts
Skin:  [PF]
Hair:  Exile


No comments: