The Day We Fight Back

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Weather the Storm in Sn@tch

Hiya Sn@tchettes,
I am trying to get this post up quick like a bunneh because we're in the middle of a severe storm warning and I am not sure for how much longer the power is going to hold.  I have to tell you I've been begging Ivey to do some long pencil skirts in mesh so I didn't have to wear my 'no ass and hips system skirt shape'.  As always Ivey doesn't disapoint!  Check out the first pic doesn't Dah look like something straight out of "The Secretary"?  Made me want to bend right over that desk and be punished for my typos.  Ooops did I say that out loud?  Hehehe  Come join us at Sn@tch and check out all the new releases, bring your fishing pole, bring a friend for the riot boards and leave the luck at home because the lucky boards a rolling every few minutes.  

Top:  Sn@tch  Alessa Gothic Bodysuit
Skirt:  Sn@tch  Mesh Tempted Pencil Skirt
Skin:  Al Vulo
Makeup:  Pekka
Hair Truth
Glasses:  Muism

Dress:  Sn@tch Mesh Ginger Leopard Dress
Gloves:  Sn@tch Wasted Glory Fishnet Gloves
Skin:  Al Vulo
Makeup: Mock
Tattoo:  Little Pricks
Hair: Dura

Top:  Sn@tch Smokin Ace Suede Corset Top
Jeans:  Sn@tch Lowrise Belted Lyric Jeans
Piercing: Sn@tch Hated
Cuffs:  Sn@tch Dirty Biker
Skin:  .Ploom.
Makeup:  Mock
Tattoo:  GoK

Lingerie: Sn@tch Cute as a Button Lingerie
Skin:  [PF]]
Tattoo:  Little Pricks
Hair:  CaTwA
Jewelry:  Mandala

No comments: