The Day We Fight Back

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008...fuck me


I just can't believe it. 2008. I don't think I would have made it through this year without SL and without Rob and my Pulse family. Hell of a damn ride. This next year is gonna be sooo much better. I'm just getting started on the things I want to do and create. The last week has been spent teaching someone I love how to create things for herself and that...wow that is the best feeling to see what she brings in. It's all worth it folks. All the trouble, all the drama, bruised egos and hearts. Trust me...it's all worth it when one person gets it.


And now on to the new releases. Gonna do this in a few posts. I have a lot to show. Ohhh and hi and happy new year to the Fash Con group (finally in yayy) and all my new Subscribe-O-Matic members. You all are appreciated so much. Free fun stuff on the way!

No comments: