The Day We Fight Back

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Holiday Sn@tch

One of my favorite outfits, tiny sexy and can be worn with or without the itty bitty mini. I sorta have a thing for plaid too. A lot more of that to come. Also comes with fishnets in an underwear layer and little arm poofs for that punky bo-peep look.


Santa Sangre means Holy or Sainted Blood. I made this gown for myself for one of my best friend's wedding. I needed a blood red gown and I came close to spending between $400 and 1000 L on one. I found ones I liked at Nymphetamine and Nikki Ree...but I just couldn't find that 20s glamour look I wanted, so I made my own. Now you can have it..on sale at the main Sn@tch Store and at Vampyr Haven for 100 L!! Get it while the sale lasts!


This was just for fun, continuing my Junkie line with the Filthy Junkie PJs. Grey comfy Knit flanel with bloody syringes and spoons all over. Unisex too! The boobeh shadows work for both. So tie off...find that vein and take a hit!

Last but not least, one of my veryyy fave sets. The cropped knit halter had been so popular, I wanted to do it in more colors. Chocolate brown was my next choice, so I had to do some skirts for it and follwed it up with a sheer baroque pattern tank. The knit cropped top, two versions of the tank and a green and brown dull striped skirt pull this outfit together. Rawrrr...very sexy with my new vogue skin from Celestial Studios I think.

No comments: