The Day We Fight Back

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sn@tch Takes the Ruth Challenge

I loveee a challenge like this and Ruth will always have a place in my heart. She's like my slightly homely short little sister and it was a blast giving her a makeover with Sn@tch stuffs.



This is Ruth on the left and my own avatar on the right. Nothing done to the images at all except merging them. Here's a list of what I used to do it. I think in spite of the vollyball player shoulders and huge hands (notice I wore gloves) she actually looks pretty hot! I was reminded of several months ago when I was Ruthed, bald and naked for 3 days in a row and cried over it lol.
Thanks for the challenge, I loved it!

Dress and Socks: You Don't Own Me in Purple (Comes in a pack of four colors with kneesocks for $275 L at Sn@tch)
Shoes: Living Dead Shoes with Texture Changing Bows (FREE @ Sn@tch)
Gloves: Sn@tch Long Gloves in Black
Bracelets: Sn@tch Jeweled Satin Cuffs
Tattoo: The Hunger-Forever Tatt
Skin: Crimson & Clover Gothique Shimmer Skin in "Death"
Hair: Cake "Berlin" in Black
Eyes: Sin Skins Intense Jewel/Brown Eyes
Lashes: Deviant Kitties "Deviant Lashes"

No comments: