The Day We Fight Back

Monday, January 19, 2009

SL borked? A GREAT Excuse to Blog!

More recent stuff from Sn@tch. I thought I'd better blog soon before it gets out of hand again!
Retro Crush is a pair of Vintage Blue Jeans with a Blessed Virgin Belt and 5 retro cartoon tees. I've had lots of suggestions for more of these like She-RA and Jem & the Holograms so more coming for sure!
The wicked old Raven Noobie Kit has finally been retired. Out with the old and in with the new. For avs 30 days or younger, the Fluffer Noobie Kit includes everything you see plus some extra great basics for every noob. You get the whole outfit with lingerie, socks, cropped sweater, grey plaid mini, bracelets, earrings, shoes, messenger bag, hair, a Sezmra gothy skin mod, shape and eyes. I also threw in a radar, appearance hud, facelight and a great quick list of tips for new SL users and a list of great places to get more free stuff when you're new. I really love doing this and hope it helps new players get a decent "looking" start.


I'm really proud of my new Vintage Jeans line. There are 10 belt styles and in each set you get black and blue jeans in two layers or you can get the whole pack for a big discount. These are ultra sexy and kinda low riding but definitely unisex.
Back in a few with more new stuffs!





No comments: