The Day We Fight Back

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Humpday is Funday at Sn@tch!

Humpday Happiness is summery cute today in bright colors and great staples making a fab lil outfit I called Lime Aid. You get the jean skirt, a lime green long ribbed tank, topped with a baby blue cropped hoodie and it comes with matching racer socks too all for $69 L. Awesome deal! Don't tease me about my Farrah Hair I love this wig lol


The Stumblebum outfit, Spring Fling, will only be available til Friday. You get two shirt styles with flowy sleeves and black plaid capris with a sash belt and sculpted cuffs for one great price and it's a limited release that will never be available in store again so get it while you can!



Don't forget the Alternative Fair starts tomorrow. All the info on that and our Charity Team for Nothing But Nets when I blog again then! Come see us.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Snatch%20City/118/213/30

No comments: