The Day We Fight Back

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What Does the Sn@tch Say?!

New Specials Galore Today at the Sn@tch Main Store! I didn't get my Woeful thing done in time last night, so it's just a plain old Sn@tch-n-Grab, remember those? I made some slinky & cropped latex baseball tees in 8 colors with Lolas Tango Hud and the whole set is only $69 L today so come git some!

New Riots today too! all are super cheap if enough people come congregate in the game room!

The New VIP group gift is out in a box by the new release walls. Just wear your VIP tag and click the package to claim your Halloween Giftie. I hope you like it. I think it's going to be my new office! The skybox includes a gothic sex bed, plants, picture frame, fireplace, curtains, candelabras, rugs & a bloody altar with poses. I hope you are lascivious and lecherous in it LOL

That's it for today! I'll be back later with a little reminder about our Halloween Game, System Failure!

Luff & PEACE and Happy Halloween!!


No comments: